8.1.14

Dame Dash Salty or Nah?


I guess that picture was just for the instagram likes. In a recent interview with Details Magazine for the February 2014 edition, the Rocafella OG Dame Dash had a few snappy choice words when asked about Hov. Although he was expected to shed light on the entrepreneur, it took a turn in another direction. When asked for his take on the King of New York’s net worth, Harlem's Dash states "“It’s like saying, ‘I used to mess with a girl, and before I used to mess with her, she was mediocre,’ says Dame. ‘But because she started messing with me, I taught her things. I dressed her, and then I taught her how to have a career. Does that mean after we break up I’m still supposed to be able to get some ass?’ Like, I don’t feel entitled to that p*ssy. You understand what I’m saying? I don’t feel entitled to nothing he’s got.” 

Dame also chose to speak on the company Jay z chooses to keep around now. “Those people are corny. You think I’m rolling to a club with Lyor Cohen or John Meneilly?” The opinionated business man then added, “No disrespect to Jay—but every single person I see hanging around him is making money off him. They all conform so they can eat off him.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment