9.5.14

Nipsey Hussle's "Victory Lap" Album On The Way {NEWS}


After much success with the release of his $100 album Crenshaw, Nipsey Hussle gives us a little insight on what he has going as far as the long awaited Victory Lap album. In a recent interview he did with XXL, he stated that this album is going to be epic. “I ain’t competing with nobody, I ain’t tryna sound like nothing, I’m just tryna make the best Nipsey Hussle album, and I’m feeling real great about what we got right now.” Nip stated. 

Hussle also told XXL that in order for him to get off what he's been trying to say, he needs 3 verses, so he hasn't reached out to anyone yet for any features. "I think that’s one of the distinguishing factors of Victory Lap so far." said Nipsey. "Especially in 2014, we livin’ in a feature game. But I’m on some rap shit, I’m on some hip-hop, street shit, fully. That’s what I want the album to sound like.”



No comments:

Post a Comment