7.5.14

2Chainz Is Officially Done With Actavis


The codeine cowboy has finally decided to get off his HIGH horse. After recently being charged with felony drug possession then being sentenced to an 18-month rehabilitation program, 2 Chainz is now officially done with lean. He told MTV News that he no longer drinks anymore and hasn't touched a cup since New Year's Eve. He then went on to saying that the only reason he kept the habit going were because of stomach problems. “You know that I have stomach issues and everything, so for me, I’m trying to get off of all medicine dealing with my stomach,” he explained. “I take medicine every day that people don’t know about. So for me, it wasn’t just about me enjoying or–basically if you do too much of anything, it’s abusive…I wasn’t trying to abuse it, it was just about me maintaining. When you have ulcers and acid reflux and you fly as much as I do, you get nausea.”

A couple weeks ago, Actavis has taken the liquid heroin off the market. This action has caused some rappers to speak out against it, while other continue to worship the drug in hopes of it returning. 2Chainz agreed to stop cold turkey, stating that if one is able to look at something they enjoyed so much and say "I don't need this", it says alot about your character. Checkout his newly released EP Freebase below and we're keeping Tity Boi in our prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment