12.8.13

Big Sean Firing Back At Danny Brown?


Read below and tell me if you think Sean's commets were directed towards fellow Detroit representative Danny Brown. 

Here is what Danny Brown had to say to The Fader considering Big Sean:

You listen to how I talk about Detroit, and you listen to how a rapper like Big Sean talk about Detroit, and it’s like we’re talking about two different cities,” Brown said. “Which is probably true, because Detroit is that type of city—he went to the best high school in the city, you know, he probably was real spoiled or sheltered, so it’s like two different worlds. He can look at it and talk about guap, and we don’t have any.

Big Sean's "response":

“Fuck whoever talking about Big Sean and don’t know nothing about Detroit or the streets of Detroit,” Sean said. “I be in there. Matter of fact, not only do I be there and be in the hood, I be helping the hood and giving back to the hood. I’m the only one out of ya’ll rappers or even new rappers who was paying for Thanksgiving dinners last year, buying Christmas gifts. So if you ever talking shit about me like I ain’t be up in the hood, nigga you crazy.”





No comments:

Post a Comment