9.5.14

Suge Knight Wants To Lay Hands On Rick Ross {VISUAL/NEWS}


Got any clue as to what's wrong with this picture? Well, everything is wrong with it. In a interview that Suge Knight did last week as he was walking down a sidewalk, he discussed a great number of things. He brought up the fact that hip hop needed more positive role models in the industry for young kids who look up to these artists, which in fact may be true. The next thing that came out of his mouth was such disgust towards the lemon pepper wing lover. 

"I got a show called It Ain't Smart Being Stupid. I'ma invite mother*cking Rick Ross on there. That ain't his real name, whatever," Suge said. "If he can get me I'ma shave my motherf*cking beard. But when I beat his mother*cking a$$, kick him square in his mother*cking a$$ and play with his t*tties. He need to shave his beard and go back to the police he is. I think 50 Cent is more aggressive than that mother*cking b*tch a$$ mother*cker." -Knight

Go to the 1:50 mark to hear these choice words.

No comments:

Post a Comment